Laurel Wealth Planning LLC is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal information about our current and prospective Clients. We consider customer privacy to be fundamental to our relationship with Clients. It is our policy to respect the privacy of current and former Clients and to protect personal information entrusted to us. This policy describes the steps we have taken to safeguard your information and what Client information we may share with others. We are proud of our privacy practices and want you to know how we protect information used to provide you with service.
You do not have to contact us to benefit from our privacy protections; they apply automatically to both current and former Clients.
Information We Collect and Maintain
We collect and share with others the following types of personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to you (such as your home address, telephone number, Social Security or taxpayer identification number, email address, age, Social Security Number, marital status, assets, and income and financial information);
- Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and account statements); or
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as trade confirmations).
Information We Disclose
We will not disclose any Non-public Personal Information about you or your account(s) to anyone unless one of the following conditions is met:
Firm receives your prior written consent;
Firm believes the recipient is your authorized representative;
Firm discloses your Non-public Personal Information as necessary to effect or process a transaction in any account, or to maintain or service your account(s);
Firm is required by law to disclose information to the recipient.
In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
We may share your personal information with:
Non-affiliated companies that provide processing, account maintenance and related services in connection with your investments and other transactions handled by us; and
Non-affiliated companies and government agencies only to the extent permitted or required by law, for legal, regulatory or other purposes (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions).
How We Protect
We maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of your non-public personal information by:
- Restricting access to your Non-public Personal Information to those Employees with a legitimate need for the information; and
- Maintaining physical electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed federal and industry standards governing how Non-public Personal Information should be stored.
We have not and will not sell your personal information to anyone, even if our formal Client relationship ends.
How to Contact
Us with Privacy