Laurel Wealth Planning Careers
Explore career opportunities at Laurel Wealth Planning, LLC, an established holistic wealth management firm serving clientele in Minnesota and several other states.
Building on a 20-year legacy, Laurel Wealth Planning has a growth rate over 25% over the last three years. Based on these results, our goal is to triple our assets under management over the next eight years. This growth can offer our team members valuable career opportunity.
Job benefits include:
- Individual & family health insurance benefit, contribution to HSA
- Company-paid disability income and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with immediately vested company contribution
- Hybrid work schedule after 6 months with strong performance
- Free parking
- Free workout center, track, and pool
- Tuition reimbursement for approved undergraduate and graduate courses
- Company paid licensing and credentialing
We have no open positions at this time. Please check back in the future.
We are a fee-only firm with a fiduciary obligation to our clients at all times. We believe in the value of both comprehensive financial planning & proactive investment management.
We specialize in serving women decision-makers and couples. Sixty percent of our clients invest with an ESG focus (environment, social, governance).
We believe in the power of high attention to our clients — our team member to client ratio is 1:16. This supports our mission of truly knowing our clients, being proactive on their behalf, and communicating often.
In serving our clients, we are guided by our values, to which we publicly commit. We receive the majority of our client referrals from attorneys and CPAs, and we believe that our reputation of living our values is an important part of their trust in us.