Laurel Wealth Planning Careers
Explore career opportunities at Laurel Wealth Planning, LLC, an established holistic wealth management firm serving clientele in Minnesota and several other states.
Building on a 20-year legacy, Laurel Wealth Planning has a growth rate over 25% over the last three years. Based on these results, our goal is to triple our assets under management over the next eight years. This growth can offer our team members valuable career opportunity.
Job benefits include:
- Individual & family health insurance benefit, contribution to HSA
- Company-paid disability income and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with immediately vested company contribution
- Hybrid work schedule after 6 months with strong performance
- Free parking
- Free workout center, track, and pool
- Tuition reimbursement for approved undergraduate and graduate courses
- Company paid licensing and credentialing
We are a fee-only firm with a fiduciary obligation to our clients at all times. We believe in the value of both comprehensive financial planning & proactive investment management.
We specialize in serving women decision-makers and couples. Sixty percent of our clients invest with an ESG focus (environment, social, governance).
We believe in the power of high attention to our clients — our team member to client ratio is 1:16. This supports our mission of truly knowing our clients, being proactive on their behalf, and communicating often.
In serving our clients, we are guided by our values, to which we publicly commit. We receive the majority of our client referrals from attorneys and CPAs, and we believe that our reputation of living our values is an important part of their trust in us.
Client Service Associate
We are seeking a Client Service Associate, who will play a critical role in fulfilling client needs. As the first person to greet clients when they call or visit, the CSA creates a lasting positive impression, greeting with warmth and attentive listening.
The CSA works closely with other members of the client service and wealth management team to fulfill client requests and carry out operational and administrative tasks for the firm
This is a full-time position that offers substantial benefits. It may lead to advanced client service roles, a paraplanner position or other roles depending on contribution and skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and visitors and maintain hospitality.
- Meet client service needs via telephone, Zoom, email and in person.
- Manage meeting scheduling.
- Conduct client account work such as establishing new accounts, completing money transfers, sending quarterly investment results; sending forms via DocuSign; scanning documents; and activating a client portal.
- Work closely with Wealth Managers to prepare materials for client meetings and implement follow-up steps.
- Suggest process improvements and enhancements.
- Gather regulatory information and provide compliance support.
- Manage office supplies and environment; mail; printing services.
- Support employees through benefits paperwork and team-building events.
- Data entry into client relationship management (CRM) system.
- Complete quarterly reports/billing pre-work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Warm, friendly and caring style.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Dedicated and focused.
- Comfortable with technology and data entry. Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and a CRM.
- Ability to multitask and plan/prioritize own work activities.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of office administrative experience, financial services a plus.
- Base salary: Based on skills and experience. Eligible for overtime.
- Bonus: Based on team success
Apply to Patti Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org